The Office of Admissions is open
Monday through Thursday 6:30 am to 7:00 pm
Friday 6:30 am to 4:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am to 12:00 noon
Getting Started: Attend an Orientation and take a Basic Skills Assessment
On Campus Orientation:
- Go to Building 10, Office of Admissions
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early!
- Orientations start on time!
- There are NO Orientations given on school holidays.
Mondays: 2:30 pm - 3:15 pm
Thursdays: 2:30 pm - 3:15 pm
First and Third Tuesday: 5:30 pm - 6:15pm
or Click here for online orientation
There is a $10.00 fee for initial testing
Applicants must pre-register at least 24 hours ahead for testing in Building 10.
Choose one of the days and times listed below NOTE: Times Listed are START TIMES
- Mondays: 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 9:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 1:30 p.m.
- Thursdays: 1:30 p.m.
- 1st and 3rd Saturdays at 8:30 a.m.
- There are no tests given on Fridays or school holidays.
- Please report to Building 19, Room 279 AT LEAST 15 minutes BEFORE the start time.
- Doors will close at the beginning of each test session to ensure an uninterrupted test environment.
Testers must have ONE of the following picture ID's to test:
- valid Florida Drivers License
- valid Green Card
- valid Passport
- valid Florida ID
- and/or a valid Military ID